Friday, June 24, 2011

I am so surprised at the ratings that this lens has achieved!  I threw FREE Printable Behavior Charts, Reward Charts and Visual Cues together, partly for myself as I do use them very often.  I get very upset when I think I find a site and it causes pop ups or is not actually free so I gathered the best together and categorized them- then I also uploaded some of my own printables to it.  I am absolutely amazed by the response I have gotten!  This is officially the highest ranking lens I have ever created!

I want to keep it going strong so if anyone has any suggestions for designs or visual cues ( I will custom make some if you need them- no charge) I would really appreciate it!
As always, if you wish to print any of my work out, go for it! If you would like to use it online please link back- attribution is appreciated but not required.

If you would like to see more of my available FREE Printables,
please click for PECS,Behavior and reward charts


click here for fine motor practice printables


click here for free printable chore charts


click here for free printable preschool level coloring pages

click here for free printable worksheets 



I am trying to make FREE printable Social stories- I am finding this to be the most challenging venture as I do not have a template yet.  Once I create my template (I usually play with a few, then build my own) I hope it will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment